You can’t image my hardest time of how to choose jeans! I am not slender about the first half of my life. I do like to pick up skinny , Mom jeans,straight Jean and others. And at the first time, you need to know your Dimensions. I know almost of women are confused of how to choose your own jeans. I have list the three reasons as follow:
- A lack of understanding of what jeans look good on their body
- A lack of suitable styles available when they make the selection
- Confusion about the style details such as weight, wash, and detailing
Well, I will help you guys to solve these issue so you can find out your perfect pair.
Ladies, if there’s one staple item we all need in our wardrobes, it’s a good pair of jeans. But with so many options available, it can be a little overwhelming to choose a style. Follow these five steps to help you determine what jeans are best for you.
1. Choose a Colour
Denim is available in hundreds of colour options, from shades of grey and white to iconic indigo, blue and black. On top of that, special treatments like stone washing, sanding or lasering are used to create effects like whiskers, honeycombs and stacks. Consider the following when choosing the a colour:
- Dark wash: has a slimming effect and are probably the most versatile; they can be easily dressed up or dressed down.
- Light washes and greys: are perfect for summer months.
- Black: is an everyday basic, great for year-round wear.
2. Choose a Fit
Fit is one of — if not the most — important elements in selecting a new pair of jeans. Unfortunately there is no universal denim sizing chart, so every brand’s jeans will fit your body differently. Here are our recommendations on finding the best fit for you:
- High Rise: We love high-rise jeans for their magical ability to lengthen, flatter and balance your shape.
- Low Rise: On the more casual side, low-rise jeans are great if you have a smaller midsection (this will help give you the appearance of a longer torso).
- Skinny: Our most popular silhouette, because they work best on so many body types.
- Flared: Can create a balanced look, whether you’re curvy, athletic, pear-shaped or petite. A wide-legged flared jean can seriously enhance the appearance of your leg length (and that’s always a good thing).
- Straight Leg: A good option if you’re looking to balance your proportions, especially if you have curvier hips or a fuller belly.
- Girlfriend: The perfect mix of casual, cool and comfortable. They should be worn with a cuff at the bottom hem.
This new fabric has been developed in collaboration with the Candiani Denim mill and is constructed from multi-blend fibres that are typically used in the stockings industry. The fabric is not only super soft, but it has 360-degree super-stretch capabilities, with the stretch built into both the warp and the weft. In addition to incredible movement and comfort, the fabric has fantastic recovery. It has been silicone rinse washed.
Ultimately, the final step is to give your jeans a try! You’ll want to feel the quality of our fabric, and see how they fit against your own proportions. DENHAM now offers free shipping and free returns on all orders, so it’s easy to order as many as you like to try in the comfort of your own home.
We also recommend this book for you, which name is How to dress。There are many Jeans and dress design in the book, hope you are enjoy it.
Thank you guys. Hope you have a wonderful life.